This page and it’s links are for those people considering a return to riding. I want to let everyone know how I did it, why I did it and how much fun I had doing it. I’m still having fun. I ride probably 5-10 miles for every mile that I drive. I’ve bought a couple of new bikes. made some long rides and had a crash.
I’ve made a lot of friends along the way. If you’re considering a return to riding or just wanting to start, this is for you.
- Getting Back Into Motorcycling — Embracing Your Mid-Life Crisis Part 1
- Back to Motorcycling Part 2 – The Nicest People Ride a Honda, but the Most Eclectic People Ride a Moto Guzzi!
- Back to Motorcycling Part 3 — Gear and Gear Shifting: Protection and Education
- Back to Motorcycling Part 4 — 25,000 miles in 9 months
Some of my adventures and the people I’ve met.
- First Week in Chicago — Looks Like Riding Season is Over
- A Trip to Rose Farm Classics
- Gonna miss Wilfred…
- Scoot vs Guzzi as a First Bike?
- My Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport is no More…
- Michigan Moto Guzzi Rally Live with the V7 Classic
- Slimy COLD! Run — Fall 2009