During the month of November I experienced scootering for the first time in 25 years. I learned a lot about riding on light, small displacement bikes. I learned about scooter culture, about usefulness on two wheels, and about really getting around on the streets of LA fast, safely and with a big grin.
- “It’s the Coolest Scooter I’ve Ever Seen”
- 2009 Piaggio BV250 Tourer-Day 2-Streetfighter in Couture
- 2009 Piaggio BV250 Tourer – Day 3 – The Big Commute
- 2009 Piaggio BV250 Tourer – Day 4 – Scooter Culture
- 2009 Piaggio BV250 Tourer – Day 5 – Likes and Dislikes
- Piaggio BV250 Tourer – Day 6 – Scootering has made me a better rider.