During the month of November I experienced scootering for the first time in 25 years. I learned a lot about riding on light, small displacement bikes. I learned about scooter culture, about usefulness on two wheels, and about really getting around on the streets of LA fast, safely and with a big grin. The Vespa GTV 250 was the second scooter I tested, and I had a blast with it. I hope these reviews will help you decide if it fits in your life.
An interesting note with this test was the bike. It already had 5000 miles on it, and not only were there no problems at all with it, it “looked” almost brand new! Nice materials and finish
- Vespa GTV250 i.e. – Day 1 – Impressions and understanding
- Vespa GTV250 i.e. – Day 2 – Features and Details
- Vespa GTV250 i.e. – Day 3 – New Retro or Old Retro?
- Vespa GTV250 i.e. – Day 4 – Testing the Limits
- 2009 Piaggio BV250 Tourer – Day 5 – Likes and Dislikes